– CareFest® 2019 is Postponed –
Due to the December 4 fire at the ACTS Resource Center, which was to serve as our meeting place, feeding place, and one of our projects, CareFest® will be postponed until further notice. Please pray for Dan & Julie Kolb as they seek the Lord’s direction for the future of their ministry. – Pastor Jerry Hekhuis
CareFest® is an annual Christ-centered community service day where we tackle community projects in Jesus’ Name. CareFest® unites churches, businesses, organizations and cities for the purpose of demonstrating God’s love in practical ways. We believe the Church is God’s gift to every community, and as we serve our communities together in love as Christ did, we become that gift.
Join others from churches throughout this area to share the love of Christ by helping to serve our community. There is a list of possible projects to choose from. A variety of projects will soon be available for all ages. Here’s an outlook of the annual CareFest® schedule of events:
- 8:30am – Meet at the ACTs Center [12515 US Hwy 19 in Hudson] for registration, fellowship, and an orientation to CareFest® and available projects
- 9:00am – Release to projects
- 12:30pm – Leave from project site and head back to the ACTs Center
- 1:00pm – Unity lunch and fellowship with other “CareFesters” (please join us for lunch)
Our next annual event will be held in the Fall of 2019. We’ll share event details and a list of available projects to participate in.
We’re looking for CareFest® Team Leaders, Volunteers, & Project Submissions! If you’d like to become a CareFest® Leader, we’ll need individuals who 1) get the vision; 2) commits to a core team; 3) is prayer conscious; 4) is credible. Let us know your interest level below: